Dr Herbs & Acupuncture was founded in 2004. Originally situated on the Main Street (beside ASDA), now it has moved to the High Street at 86 Abbey Street, Bangor. Dr Herbs & Acupuncture has provided its service to the area for over 10 years and since had helped thousands of people with their problems and illnesses. The special contributions Dr Herbs & Acupuncture made for the local area has been recognised by the local newspaper ‘The Spectator’ and they have published an article interviewing with Practitioner James Zhong, praising the work he had done for the local people
Practitioner James Zhong obtained his degree from Henan Traditional Chinese Medicine University in 1991 and had started working at the Zhengzhou City Hospital by the end of 1991. Formerly a senior doctor of the hospital, Practitioner James Zhong was also appointed the title of Foreign Expert by the Chinese NHS as he provided his support to Africa. In 2002, he became a member of the committee of The Chinese Medical Research Association. In 2003, he was appointed the Director of The Natural Clinic Centre of City Zhengzhou TCM Hospital. In 2004, he came to the UK as a full-time Acupuncture Practitioner. Practitioner James Zhong specialises in using acupuncture, acupressure (medical massage) and herbs to treat different kind of diseases. He has several areas of interests including:
· Using acupuncture to treat different kinds of pain problems.
· Increasing male and female fertility naturally through Chinese medicine
· Supporting assisted conception (IVF/ICSI) with Chinese medicine.
· Using Chinese medicine to treat women during pregnancy, during labour and for post-natal care.
· Treating skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema and acnes
· Treating mental health problems such as depression, insomnia and stress.
Dr. Herbs & Acupuncture © 2017 | All Rights Reserved.